- The rules and fees are the same for EVERY student.
- The classes are for one (1) hour plus fifteen (15) minutes, begin promptly, and end as close to the agreed schedule as possible.
- There is a commitment for attending a block of five (5) classes with a non-refundable payment (cash or check) of sixty dollars ($60). The reason for this is that I feel it is important to give it a good try with some exposure to the discipline involved in a committed practice, and one or two classes are NOT sufficient for this decision!
- I have a "FREEBIE" policy that gives a FREE class for students after completing each of their five (5) blocks of classes. However, if there are two (2) missed classes, whether in a row or not, the counting goes back to the beginning. Quite frankly, this is a good deal, I mean who gives free classes like that these days. While YOUR commitment is important, I really want you to learn this, so this is my commitment to make it a little easier for you.
- Of course, if a student doesn't want to continue, no questions asked. However, I will be found crying in my kitchen while spooning into a pint of BEN&JERRY’S or Häagen-Dazs®.